Petroleum Petroleum

I would vote a 5 if I could even vote !
Admin! Open up this source of epicness !

KemTox responds:

Well, thanks a lot! I think you can vote now! :-)

- Serenity - - Serenity -

Ooooh I see...

The same picture -

A calm lake, about to be on the move by the wind, near a strange forest.
This scene takes place during night, as we can see some stars on a dark sky, it's almost like we can touch them so easily..

Thank you, I needed it.

punk7890 responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. ;)

Un triste bonheur Un triste bonheur

Ouaaaaaiiiss ;)

Bon travail sérieusement, surtout pour une expérimentation via Guitar Pro. Il y a du potentiel là dessus. Si jamais ça t'intéresse de travailler sur un programme plus avancé et qui donnerait un résultat moins "midi" comme on dit, passe moi voir via un petit message personnel, à temps perdu j'irai te dire tout ça.

Ne lâche pas, entre artistes on se serre les coudes.
Bonne continuité.
M.D. Aka Raven.

V.V. The Informer V.V. The Informer

Liked it!

I'm impressed, really. A newcomer that's arriving with something new.

I like the way you mixed some Psy-Techno-Trance-dance and Jazzy style in this Mix and I think that you really have talent. I Enjoyed listening to it and waiting for more from you.

If you're interested, i'm also a musician that submitted his mix, come and see.
10/5

Zelda II Battle Orchestrated Zelda II Battle Orchestrated

Good

I am an FL studio user too and I'm quite impressed with what you have done. Since I begin with the program I am not that good. Someday I might learn :P

Continue with your work ^^

Reasoner- 2,327 Miles Reasoner- 2,327 Miles

Nice work

Really beautiful work you did there.

I got a question I need to ask because I am a composer too.
Do you record all your samples individually or are you using a program like Fruity Loop Studio to make all those acomplishments?

Best regards - You owe a 10 stars and 5/5.

Chilling vol.2 Chilling vol.2

Wow

Interesting song there. It's been a long time since I last listened to an ambiant/psy song and you did it great.

5/5
10/10
You're on my favs dude.

DJ Raven.

O Sea O Sea

Excellent

THis is excellent. Short, but excellent. One thing I think just don't fit well, and I hope you can mix that up. There is only one bass you're using. Is there any way you could just get it down sometimes, change note, whatever, I think you may create something even more stronger by doing so.

Keep doing the good work, I liked it.

Unbearable Agony Unbearable Agony

Nice song.

I like this kind of Goa Trance music, it reminds me of Infected Mushroom style. The only thing I think is missing seems to bead a lead sound, otherwise it's perfect.

Keep going.