SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Epic

I prefer this remake from the original song. This one has something the other don,t have - Soul.

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Can't wait for it.

I've actually been a big fan of your work. I'm also watching Lilium since it was created every days. I just can't wait for it's coming on December. You are a great artist and you have a nice Idea for this Serie. Just don't decieve us because the Teaser just teased me up man.

I'll vote a 6 if I could.

The Monk The Monk

To say the truth

Actually I really appreciated the graphics. But this flash actually have no stories, no souls. It's not like any Ripoff in there but the only "humoristic" thing in this movie is the Master on the toilet...and I find it un-laughing.

You should put a story in it and even more "monkable" songs.

Bearzark responds:

Thank you very much, those are great ideas I will work it :)

Petroleum Petroleum

I would vote a 5 if I could even vote !
Admin! Open up this source of epicness !

KemTox responds:

Well, thanks a lot! I think you can vote now! :-)

- Serenity - - Serenity -

Ooooh I see...

The same picture -

A calm lake, about to be on the move by the wind, near a strange forest.
This scene takes place during night, as we can see some stars on a dark sky, it's almost like we can touch them so easily..

Thank you, I needed it.

punk7890 responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. ;)

Un triste bonheur Un triste bonheur

Ouaaaaaiiiss ;)

Bon travail sérieusement, surtout pour une expérimentation via Guitar Pro. Il y a du potentiel là dessus. Si jamais ça t'intéresse de travailler sur un programme plus avancé et qui donnerait un résultat moins "midi" comme on dit, passe moi voir via un petit message personnel, à temps perdu j'irai te dire tout ça.

Ne lâche pas, entre artistes on se serre les coudes.
Bonne continuité.